Bentonville Mountain Biking Guide
The best mountain biking trails in Bentonville, Arkansas include:
- Slaughter Pen Hollow: a network of trails with a variety of terrain and difficulty levels, located near the downtown area
- Coler Mountain Bike Preserve: a nearby trail system with over 20 miles of singletrack and challenging climbs
- Lake Atalanta: a scenic trail that winds around the lake, with a few technical sections and great views
- Blowing Springs: a popular trail with a mix of flowy and technical sections, located just outside of Bentonville
- The Railyard: a bike park with a variety of features for riders of all skill levels, including jumps, drops, and pump tracks.
Bentonville, Arkansas is home to some of the best mountain biking trails in the United States. The city is known for its world-class mountain biking destination, the Slaughter Pen Hollow Trail system, which features over 30 miles of challenging and diverse trails.
The trails at Slaughter Pen Hollow vary in difficulty from beginner to expert and are designed for all types of riders. There are smooth, flowing trails for cross-country riders, as well as more technical and rocky trails for downhill riders. The trails are well-maintained and offer a variety of scenic views, including rocky outcroppings, streams, and forests.
In addition to Slaughter Pen Hollow, Bentonville is also home to several other mountain biking destinations such as the Coler Mountain Bike Preserve, which offers more than 20 miles of single track trails, and the Back 40 Trail system, which is a great option for those looking for a more natural and rugged experience.
Bentonville is also home to the annual Outerbike event, one of the largest consumer mountain bike events in the United States, which attracts thousands of riders and industry professionals each year.