MTB in the Ozarks (Arkansas & Missouri)
The best mountain biking trails in Missouri include:
- Katy Trail State Park: a 237-mile long trail that follows the Missouri River and offers a flat and scenic ride
- Rock Bridge Memorial State Park: located in Columbia, Missouri, it has a variety of trails that range from beginner-friendly to challenging, with rocky terrain and steep climbs
- Emmenegger Park: located in St. Louis, it offers a variety of trails with a mix of technical and flowy sections
- Busiek State Forest and Wildlife Area: located in Ava, Missouri, it offers a variety of trails with challenging terrain and steep climbs
- Mark Twain National Forest: this forest has many trails with a wide range of difficulty levels, from smooth and flowing to rocky and technical.